Sunday, September 20, 2009

HVP Fall Fest

Today was the HVP (Hudson Valley Parents) Fall Fest! It was really fun! A bunch of people I new and lots I didn't came and had a fun time playing in the kids area and buying snacks at the bake sale. My mom and I helped run the bake sale by asking people to contribute snacks and drinks to sell. The bake sale proceeds went to the St. John Bosco Home and Family Services. I bet you won't believe it, but the bake sale made 300 dollars! Sweet right! There was a Raffle/PennySocial With some interesting stuff donated by local businesses like Gnorasauras, Little Ones, Half Moon books and much more. There were free massage coupons and paintings and books and lots of certificates for cool stores. I won a 20$ certificate to EveL sweets in New Paltz (a place I have never been) and I can't wait to check it out! Make sure, if your parents want to go and you live in Hudson Valley, to contact Erica Chase Salerno!
maybe cya there next year!
Callie

1 comment:

  1. That was a great day. Thanks again for your help! I love how you diss me in one post, then praise me in the next. ; )

    ReplyDelete