Saturday, September 19, 2009

Lemonade Stand, Success!


My Lemonade Stand was a Success! I raised 40$ for the Plant a Billion program! I am going to save that money, have more fundraisers, and see if I can meet my goal, 1,000 dollars! It is a big goal to fill, but I am so going to surprise those people at the nature conservancy office in New Paltz when I bring in 1,000 dollars in cash! I will have to try hard and I need some help thinking of ideas so if anyone has one, please share! This was just a small part of a big project to help the plant a billion program plant a billion trees!
For more info on plant a billion trees, go to:
www.plantabillion.com
If anyone was wondering, I have a protected email and if anyone sends an email to nsnyder9@yahoo.com , she can forward me messages! But, I would think it would be much easier to leave a comment...
cya!
~Callie

No comments:

Post a Comment