Sunday, October 25, 2009

My Last Vacation!

I just got back from my last vacation of the year! It was to Ithaca, one of my favorite camping locations! But this time, we got a cabin. The cabins were clean, comfortable and really cool! I didn't sleep very well, but it was definitely worth it! I went hiking on the Mulholland Wildflower Preserve and had a cool adventure. I noticed a couple marks of animals. Like, droppings (hehe), a cracked-open nut, A beaver lodge and a tree with a big chunk taken out of. Heres a pic of the trail I went on:

It was sooo beautiful even though all the flowers had already died. We also went to a playground in Robert H Treman State Park. We went to the Commons which is like a block filled with stores and restaurants that cars are not allowed in. There is even a playground in the middle of the street! Heres a pic:

I cannot wait to go next year yay!
~Callie
-If you want to know more about Ithaca, check out this post: "Ithaca Rocks!" or go to: www.cityofithaca.org -

1 comment:

  1. Those are some great shots. Sounds like you had a wonderful time!

    ReplyDelete