Monday, October 12, 2009

Iroquois

Hiya! I'm really bored today because it is one of my few days where I have NOTHING to do. Sooo, I decided to do A project on the Native American Iroquois! I learned a lot about them in 4th grade (when I went to school) and I thought they were really cool! I am gonna type a report on the computer, and then, I'll make what I call, a shadow box! All you need, is a shoe box! I like to choose a topic, in this case the Iroquois, and then I learn about my topic. Then I collect stuff like magazine clippings and just about anything that corresponds with your topic! I used to make them at school and they were my FAVORITE! Please try it and leave a comment with a picture or description of what you made! I leave a picture as soon as I make it. Here are some suggestions of good topics:
-Your Fave Animal
-Your Pet
-A Person That Inspires You (like a president!)
-Yourself!

~Callie
=D

1 comment: