Friday, August 21, 2009

Nature Conservancy

When I went to school (I homeschool now) I learned about the rainforest and endangered species and I decided to join a wildlife protection program. All I have to do is send a donation by mail and sometimes if you send a certain amount they send you a special prize. I recently went on the sit www.nature.org and found out about a new project called Plant a Billion Trees. For each dollar you send to the project buys one tree that volunteers plant in the Atlantic Forest. For more info go to
www.plantabillion.org . So far they have planted 5,368,440 trees! I have set a goal for this site to plant 25 trees, I want to start small, so I need your help! Click the picture below to donate.





One dollar, one tree, one planet.

No comments:

Post a Comment