Thursday, August 20, 2009

It's Nipsel's Birthday!


Yay! It's Nipsel's birthday! If your wondering, Nipsel is my clubpenguin penguin! She is turning almost two years old! She invites all who reads this to come. She doesn't want a present, she just wants all people that will be attending the party to tell us ahead of time. Her igloo will be on the map. Just click on map, click "Member Igloos" and scroll down until you find Nipsel! Her exact age is 623 days old. I forgot about her first birthday, so that's why we are celebrating early this year. I almost forgot, the party is August 22nd, 2009 at 1:00PM. 2 VII (Very Important Invites) go to Ninja Tiger, and Ruby! I don't know what your penguin's name is Ruby, so email me L8R! And if you don't already have a penguin, MAKE ONE! It's fun and Free. Cya Saturday PPL!

~Callie

No comments:

Post a Comment